Building a team, connecting people* around this planet enabling a person anywhere to proudly state "I happen to know someone who is part of a team, building an iconic project plotted on the map of the world" (*Theory of "six Degrees of Separation")
Projects Link Group of Companies is headquartered in Dubai and includes –
Projects Link Contracting – undertaking earthworks, coastal reclamation and shoreline protection works
Projects Link DMCC – for project & marine construction management consultancies
Projects Link Marine – for port management, fleet management, vessel chartering and marine transportation of bulk construction materials
Projects Link Contracting LLC is the Group’s apex entity and is one of the rapidly growing marine construction companies delivering value to its clients and partners through a unique approach that marries construction know-how and strategic alliances critical to a project. The Projects Link brand offers reliability of construction, providing feasible, value added construction solutions to Clients. The Group’s capabilities and experience span across the construction industry covering several fields of civil and marine construction, Oil & Gas – Onshore and Offshore Works, Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Coastal Reclamation and Shoreline Rock Revetments, Beaches, Jetties, Access Roads and Causeways, Loading Facilities, Offshore Bridges Construction, Earthworks, and Quarry Management.
• Construction and Management Firm servicing the Middle East region
• Owned and managed by senior executives with wide international and Middle East experience
• Extensive network of alliance partners including leading & specialized engineering & dredging companies, and professionals across the region.
• Business philosophy centered around: partnership & customer relationships; delivery through operational excellence and focus on high-value opportunities!
Company successfully completed the certification audit and Bureau Veritas for certification to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, Environmental Management System, and Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
Our regional portfolio and networks coupled with a solid platform of corporate experience and understanding enables us to provide a unique offering to regional and international business clients and partners, based on:
• Integrity and long-term business principles
• Extensive international and regional market experience
• Unique in-house expertise to identify, build and launch profitable projects and business initiatives
• Business development capabilities with international market expertise and wide industry knowledge
• Access to international development partners and investors
• Structured processes enabling our delivery capabilities
• Capabilities to identify and develop quality opportunities for new market and growth initiatives
• Risk management processes enabling the ability to deliver predictable project outcomes, profitability and growth
• Enhanced success probability through understanding of international and regional cultural, commercial, political and inter-personal issues.
Projects Link has a network of highly dedicated and diverse team members.
Our primary geographic focus is UAE and the GCC region; however our expansion plans include strategic forays into Ghana, Madagascar, Ivory Coast and Mozambique.
PL works with customers and partners to:
• Select attractive and profitable construction & marine management opportunities
• Develop deal structures, partnerships and alliances required to build new business
• Manage the build & launch of new business operations through effective program and relationship management
• Collaborate with partners to develop & implement effective operational strategies
PL focuses on a project portfolio strategy built around its unique capability to envision, source, develop and deliver complex projects achieving superior returns in stable, mature or emerging profitable markets and creating value through the use of its complementing value-creating partner networks.
PL strategic focus has 4 complimenting dimensions creating substantial strategic value, innovation, and commercial growth prospects which have an element of social value add within the regional and global markets it operates in.
Our strategic plan focuses on a number of critical dimensions that are regularly reviewed and translated into a set of actions that define
how PL operates.
• Direction and Growth: Where are we now and where do we want to be.
• Operational Excellence: What processes will enable us to achieve operational excellence across the board.
• Stakeholders and Partners: Who are the strategic partners that we must work with to do it all?
• Financial Performance: How can we consistently achieve outstanding financial performance now and in the future?
• People & Leadership: Who are the people that will drive growth forward and what the talents that will be required are.
• Innovation, Tech & Infrastructure: What are the Tech & Infrastructure enablers for us to be able to achieve innovation in the markets and industries we operate in.
PL will continue to distinguish itself on quality and operational excellence from other local and international companies. While most local project management firms lack in terms of operational excellence and quality and most international project management firms have either little commitment to the region evidenced by the lack of a locally based integrated sales and delivery platform.
Uniquely so, Projects Link combines both critical expertise in construction and strategy and provides comprehensive and effective construction, engineering and procurement solutions to optimize and coordinate processes for the following services
• Marine Construction projects, including offshore piling works
• Enabling & Earthworks projects
• Specialized Marine Logistics including port management & barge transportation of bulk construction materials
• Marine Fleet including crane barges, transportation and positioning barges
• Strategic Construction Management
The PL team has successfully established a strong strategic relationships and operational partnerships with international construction
firms, marine vessel owners, international engineering companies to jointly deliver projects within the GCC. PL management team
is of the opinion that such strategic relationships will play a major role in growing PL as a key player in the region within
Projects Link LLC received International recognition and been awarded the International Trophy for Quality (New Millennium Award) as a recognition for its trajectory and Business Excellence, in Geneva Switzerland in May 2008.
Projects Link received the HSE Best service provider performance award from Nakheel in September 2008.
The Company recently completed more than a Million Manhours without a lost time incident in November 2015.